This is a Case Study Summary for a series of online marketing non-profit projects completed for a Community Action Agency. If you’re looking for marketing assistance for a non-profit website or marketing strategies, you’re in the right place. Most importantly, we love working with non-profit organizations and people working on behalf of “causes” because of their contribution to society. Take look at how we developed online marketing strategies for this Community Action Agency. The organization is part of a nationwide network of Agencies, with approximately 1,000 locations founded under President Lyndon B. Johnson to fight the war on poverty.
This project encompassed a full-scale online marketing non-profit strategy. The Agency needed to update and re-brand their former identity from 1954 in order to comply with the National Community Action Agency strategies. We worked on many projects for the organization, most noteworthy are the following:
- New Website designed from scratch
- Facebook Page Development, marketing and management
- Print Materials including primary brochure with inserts, flyers, collateral materials
- Annual Reports in the form of online websites and flippable online annual report
- Google Business Listing Growth and Management
- Re-positioning of search engine position to Page 1
- Annual Fundraiser Online fundraising, marketing
- Re-Branding from an old Corporate Name, search engine rankings, former website.
Web Design Features
The online marketing non-profit effort for this Community Action Agency was extensive. The website required most of the advanced features of a non-profit Agency. Website Features are:
- Call-to-Action (CTA) Features located in prime real-estate locations on the site’s pages
- Twitter live feed on significant web pages
- Organized Content with important services highlighted
- Calendar System to showcase Board Meetings, Public Meetings, Fundraiser Events
- Custom Form Development for: – Fundraisers and each features – Job Applications – volunteer Applications – Donor Profiles – Donation Campaigns
- Annual Reports in separate website formats and .pdf formats
- Blog articles with news and features
- Legislation section for current issues affecting funding, constituents, changes, regulations, etc.
Getting Found on Google is part of an online marketing strategy
Did you know that almost 75% of all website traffic comes from mobile? Adapting for the iPhone, the iPad and other mobile devices is important. We design Services and Donor Pages in such a way that they are easy view on Mobile, since those are the pages most often visited.
Strong Call to Action
Our main goal when working with a client is to exceed goals. That is how we measure success for our website design clients. Similarly, our websites are designed with strong and calls-to-action (CTA). These CTA’s compel website visitors to fill out a contact form, call your company, or take another action such as making a donation or volunteering.
Online Marketing Done For You
Most of all, non-profits want someone to take control of online marketing in order to gain donors and community support and need someone they can trust.
We appreciate working with companies that trust our vision and our process and let us do the heavy lifting for them. If your Agency would like a free consultation, please call or Text us at: (616) 263-1650 or: